Tuesday, September 7, 2010

dear diary : my dear leicester..i miss you ;)



...i missed leicester so much...
all by myself when i was there
i felt the freedom of life
i felt great all the time

even i missed my family so much
...but...i found what i'm looking for in UK
understands about others
more confident
friendly
sweet
stylish

:: i missed ::

Demontfort uni
Dr Robert
Dr Emily
my SePeTs coursemate, i miss you, Pimm ;)
walked alone around the small city
body & self theraphy @ Boots
books & mags @ WHSmiths
Marks & Spencer : the marvellous cookies & sandwiches
Nando's
aimy kamaruzzaman
my two wonderful sisters, kak syikin & kak maryam
...shopping till i drop...you can shop anywhere you want without being distracted (cos of the saleswoman yg selalu pandang semcm jek kan..heh!!)
my room @ GOSLING COURT & ELM COURT


i used to walk here, New Walk..peaceful ;)


My faculty ;)


my dear SePeT coursemates, from taiwan ;)


leicester city centre :: it's a small city that i adore so much


 
my hostel ;)


they're my family when i was there :: tq aimy, kak syikin & kak maryam



my dearest aimy..gosh i miss her so much ;)


when will i be there again ???
could i have a chance to fly
far far away from here

soon
insyaAllah

..amin...


-THE END-

2 comments:

farahiyah zaini said...

Antara byk2 entry.. this is the best entry ever..two thumbs up!!!;)wink wink

nadya shaharum said...

tq my dear partner *wink*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...