Tuesday, September 7, 2010

dear diary : ...by me...


after all those incidents suddenly happened to me from one to another...i need a theraphy...it's time to pamper myself...


 
:: manicure theraphy ..yeah!! D.I.Y..awesome!! ::
:: body, room, linen spray : i wanna smell good all the time, this is compulsory!! ::

tq BODY SHOP ;)


i need a book for self theraphy, body & soul...hmm..another love, relationship, understanding about yourself...should i read those kind of book again...later probably...i need something, makes myself feel free & encourage me to feel great...

here it goes!! learn korean language...yeah!!

:: jeoneun nadya immida ::
:: gidarigo isseulkkeyo, my SePeT ::

still learning...heh!!  i'm doing great huh!! (perasan)


..................................
..................................

Ya Allah!! please give me strength to deal with all these...
Please dont allow me to be single forever, give me a chance to meet my SePeT
Only Allah knows when is the right time & place & moment
i'll be waiting...amin


:: a million thanks ::
gamsahamnida

my mama
my jamae, dina
my darl, fisya

:: for be there for me, encourage & motivate me ::
i'm trying to built my strength again & move on with my life
...almost recovered...

-THE END-

2 comments:

cotton on bhaju admin said...

The strongest gurl I ever met. Always smells gud when I hug her. Hopefully Allah will listen to her doa. AMIN.

nadya shaharum said...

tq darl...alhamduliilah, i'm feeling better today...wish Allah gives me strength..amin..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...