Saturday, September 4, 2010

dear diary : misterious guy is back!!

 
my phone was ringing, his name appeared on the phone screen..gosh!! what a sudden...since last january till now...you called me back?? oh my gosh!! for what??


JANUARY   FEBRUARY   MARCH   APRIL   MAY   JUNE   JULY   AUGUST   SEPTEMBER


oh dear mysterious guy...sorry for not picking up the phone call...i need to avoid to be more confused...cos i'm the complicated darl...i might think too detail about your calls later...the result : it's might hurt me...so, it's time, to move on & just avoid from you..cos i think i know why...u just need someone to talk to...then u'll leave me behind & maybe will come back for the next 5-7months...thank you very much for making me as your rebound girl...if you wanna be my friend..act like one...dont play the chilhood games "hide and seek"...i'm a grown woman...what do you want from me?????????????????????

sometimes i think, i'm too sensitive & emo about all those things...difficult to explain cos i'm the one who deal with it...

Ya Allah, why in the sudden, while i'm in the process to recover from the depressive moment (past few days)...the other confusing moment suddenly attack my feeling...please give me strength to face all those things...i need to be back to my normal life (not exactly normal)

....................................................
....................................................

:: muhasabah diri ::

:: silent mode ::

:: in my comfort zone ::

...................................................
..................................................


 
-THE END-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...