Sunday, August 29, 2010

dear diary : sunshine or rain ;)



:: sunshine couldn't be by your side all the time...the rain will be there for you too...therefore, life will be more colourful...it's up to you to deal with all those things...i'm trying so hard to be stronger days by days...Ya Allah!! please give me the strength ::

Sometimes i think, i'm such a LOSER...

Sometimes i think i wanna go far far away from here...cause i think i could find who, what i'm looking for out there...

Sometimes i think i wanna shop till i drop...

Sometimes i think i need more colours in my life to cheer me up...

Sometimes i think i've reached up to the limit...till i give up to search for the answer...

Sometimes i think i dont even know what am i looking for...its confusing!!

Sometimes i think i'm tired to give the same answer for the same question...

Sometimes i think i'm wondering, where are you??...i'm clueless...

..........................
..........................

i need to save my life
before it's too late

2011 - I need a break...far far away from here
2012 - thinking bout my future...far far away from here

 could it be???


I WILL..no matter what

...Ya Allah!! restui setiap tindakanku ini..amin...


...so which one should i choose ??
hmm...i think i need the combination of sunshine and rain...
:: sunshine + rain = colours of my life ::


...i'm still waiting for you to be by my side...
my dear SePeT

...i'm watching HITCH...could i find the answer???...


-THE END-


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...