Tuesday, August 31, 2010

dear diary : ...alone...



People always says that " i'm always be there for you..u're not alone"
The fact is :: i've got to deal it by myself ::

For their infos , i didn't ask them to solve my problems...
but when you said "i'm always by your side"...how mean are you ?? 

In the end of the day, i've got to face it..ALONE...
sometimes they come @ they will truly be there for you..BUT, right after i've 100% recover from tears...
???


so
no matter how many people out there who cares about me
i still have to be alone
...keep on arguing, discussing, brainstorming with my own mind, body, soul...

.....................
.....................

 :: more secretive ::
:: daydreamer ::
:: extra careful ::
:: more sentisitive ::
:: too perfect ::
:: silent ::

...........................................................
...........................................................

don't have much to say..
Don't know what kinda mood I'm having now..
Just want to be alone..
cos
at last, I'M ALONE..tq



Ya Allah...please give me a sign...
...i'm not the well humanbeing...
i promise you, Ya Allah...i'm in the process to be the good one
please dont leave me alone
at least i know that Allah always be here, listen to me
give me strength..
so that i can be more patient...feel the calmness of life
...AMIN...


-THE END-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...