Saturday, October 1, 2011

dear diary : ...update :: peach & turquoise ;)




peewwiittttttt

doorgifts~fully completed


mama, muahzzzzzz skit!!
siyus, i need a big hug from u
*manja mode,sile jgn geli ok*

:: keep on counting ::

oppsss!!

another 3m 21d~weehhuuu!!

lots more to do
cuak cuak
but
i'm so happy
cos all the w-preparation i manage to do it myself...alhamdulillah 
with
the encouragement from mama nenek dina
the full of loves from my sweetheart
~~jatuh hati hari2~~

~my dear mama~
i'm so grateful for having you
the best mama ever!!!!!!!
you've done so much to make sure the best for me
tq so much..xoxoxo

dont worry mama
insyaAllah
everything will be just fine

i dont ask for a grand ceremony
just a simple & sweet one
just like my engagement ceremony ;)

as long as everyone happy
my families happy
i'm happy
my lovely future hubby happy
my family in law happy
~that will be more than enough~


mama sgt2 sweet

tq mama
i loveeeeeeee u so muchhh
;);)



my dear january
*cant wait to meet u soon *
wink



-THE END-


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...