Wednesday, February 16, 2011

dear diary :: hijab oh!! hijab ::

i've been started to wear "tudung lilit2" since may last year...i'm truly happy with my newlook cos it's represent the other sides of me...before this (during my studies) tudung bawal will be the chosen one...but since i've been working now, tudung bawal seems not appropriate to me cos i might look younger than i've used to be (auw..heh!!) & they might think i'm a student too...heh!! slowly, i've started to develop my own style...during studies, budget was limited...all the money had been spent for projects, assignments (cewah!! such a good student huh!!)...so just wore something presentable & simple..studies're more important..deal with deadlines & etc..heh!! so dont have much time to dress up vouge da vass...heh!!


here's the scarves collection of mine..heh!!


..................................................
...................................................

me :: in tudung bawal version



me :: in tudung lilit2 version...heh!!

eventhough, i've changed my style, but my "kesengalan" clearly can be seen in those photos..heh!!
 just love to be me ;);)

-THE END-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...