Monday, February 21, 2011

dear diary : alhamdulillah

tq Allah
for letting me to feel a piece of happiness
for giving me such a wonderful "gift" that i've been waiting for so long
i'm wishing :: this is the one..amiinnnn


my dear sepet
my sweety
my busyuk

:: i'm waiting ::
and keep on waiting for you
no matter how long it might takes

cos days by days
there's a sign
that
...........
u're too closed
...yes, you're almost there...

but
...i dont want to push you...
or even push myself
just let it be this way
i love it to be like this
cool & it grows well..alhamdulillah

...............................................
...............................................



will always be there by your side
share tears :: happiness

will you be there for me too??



.......wishing for a miracle........

Ya! Allah
please, show me the way

...amiinnnn...

-THE END-


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...