Wednesday, October 20, 2010

dear diary : blew me away :: it's raining in here !!!!



gosh!! it's been a long time i have been invisible in blogger world

helo blog!! you know how much i miss you ;) ;)

lots of thing happened last few weeks,
erm...will share with you later...i promise!!

.....for now i just wanna tell you.....


THE FUGITIVE :: PLAN B
is here
in Malaysia

oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

super duper awesome

i'm so excited...sengih sampai telinga ok ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

i dont know why....i really wanna hug someone right now...hahaha

...i know it sounds so childish..but...who cares...

heh!!


new routine :: 9.03pm i will sit in front of my cute tv
watch for my new "BABY" series ;) ;) ;)


tqvm KBS WORLD...really make my day


-THE END-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...