Wednesday, October 27, 2010

dear diary : happy bday sis!!


she's innocent
she's a bookworm
she's nerdy
she's specky
she's blurry..sometimes
she's cool
she's kind
she's smart
she's a great listener
she loves food
she's a hardworker
she's tidy
she loves korean
she's a simple girl

...she only the best i've ever had...
my pillowtalk partner
my partner in crime (i'm always the leader...heh!!)
my co-pilot
my girlfriend
my soulsister
my tears & happiness partner
my buchuk :: my asyook :: my dina 
rania's kak nina
ayah's secretary


생일축하합니다 (saengil chukha hamnida)

...my dear sis, nur diniah shaharum...

may Allah bless you forever
have a successful career
will find the wonderful soulmate soon
stay healthy & happy




enjoy the bday rewards :: all about kpop
enjoy your day
saranghe, sis



p/s :: dont forget to watch for P.I Ji Woon...hee...oh dear, 12hours more to go..heh!!



-THE END-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...