Thursday, November 3, 2011

dear diary : ...nov...





hello my dear nov

i just love you so much

cos

half of you will be a part of my lil holiday
& another half of you will be the new semester
*fall in love with my job again*

this sem will be the great one, insyaAllah
cos BULAN studio will be around..yeahh!!

and

this sem is the special one cos
half of it, i will be miss nadya
the other half of it, i will be mrs nadya..auwww~~

my lil holiday
i'm here, spending my times with my lovely families
feels superlove all the time

this time
no one can disturb my intention
which i'm 140% focusing on
my peach & turquoise moment ;)
that's make me fall in love
days by days






being with my loves~ families, sweetheart, gfs, BBFs
makes me happy
for these two weeks ;)


.......................................

ok

4 days more left before i'm going to stay again
@ desa permai terchenta...ppfffttt

.................................



just wanna share



another update for my dear peach & turquoise &wink*

wondering, what will happen with all those bottles??

just wait for it
on january 2012 ;)

*please ignore all the boxes at the background of this photo*
ye bilik saya dh mcm stor NILAI 3 ok..heh!!
which i love the most...wweehhuuuuu!!
before i sleep & after i wake up in the morning
i can feel my dear jan is just next to me
;);)

i love u, sweetheart...for every single day ;)

..................................

alhamdulillah
tq Allah for giving me such a wonderful life
hope it will last forever, aminnnnnn



-THE END-



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...