Saturday, June 12, 2010

dear diary : theraphy mode ~ forgiveness

true forgiveness means letting go past pain so that you can be free to move forward in your life...

...i forgive (all the guys who had appeared in my life) fully and completely...

...i release the trauma from this experience now...

...each day i am becoming stronger and stronger...

...i am letting go of past hurts to allow new love into my life...

...i love myself and accept myself completely...

...i am focused on a beautiful, bright future for myself...

...i ask my deep mind to clear any remnants of this past trauma right now...

...i release and clear any false ideas that i made up about myself as a result of this event...

...i focus on all of the good in my life...

...i am ready and willing to experience healthy relationship...

...........................................................

-self forgiveness-

feel free to say these to yourself

...i release and clear any lack of forgiveness that i hold for myself...

...i embrace my greatness fully...

...i love who i am and the person i am becoming...

...i forgive myself fully and completely for anything i have done in the past that i perceived as wrong or bad...

...i accept all parts of me...

...i have compassion for myself and my past actions...

...i trust myself...

...i love myself...

...i know that who i am is inherently good...

...i always think the best of myself and do everything to the best of my ability...

................................................................

...thank to ALLAH & myself...
  
-THE END-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...