Wednesday, June 1, 2011

dear diary : ...cinta...





 :: I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you :: 
::I love you,  for the part of me that you bring out ::
:: I love you, because of all you have done to make me happy ::
You have done it!!
Without pretending to be someone or trying so hard just to be my Mr Right

You have done it
:: By being yourself ::
That's what i love the most

..................................

" You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

TQ my love ;);)

-THE END-


2 comments:

Fariza Fauzi said...

okay i love u too...ihih
just joking :D


btw i folow u dear :)

cotton on bhaju admin said...

June is in the air!! Can't wait...to see those smiles...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...