Tuesday, January 18, 2011

dear diary :: you make my day ::



alhamdulillah, the beginning of 2011, i'm having such a great time for every single day..tq Allah for letting me feel the happiness of life...hope it will last for a long time..amiinnnnnn


1st :: leicester mini reunion



two wonderful person i've ever met when i'm in leicester..tq Allah for introducing me to them

kak syikin :: aimy :: kak maryam

are you ready for the next reunion??

........................................................
.........................................................

:: students surround me ::

lovely students :: even i'm not teaching them for this semester, they wont forget to visit me in my office..tq my dear for making my day & make me fall in love with my job ;);)


:: fafau :: mira :: dib :: nadz :: muhai :: fara :: jem :: alia ::

tq for always stopping by to my office & share lots of story ;);)
all the best for hotel & museum project ;);)


:: and keem too ( i dont have ur photo, dear..hee) ::
wish u all the best for your final project...fight for heritage building !!


.............................................................
............................................................

:: full of surprises ::


tq for the homemade cookies "famous amos style"
special made from my students (sile rujuk gamba di atas)
;);)


 such a suprise :: special delivery secret recipe's cake..tq tq tq sweety ;);)

......................................................
......................................................

:: a miracle ::

i'm hoping for the best & will end up with the beautiful ending ;);)
tq :: si pengunyah :: si kelakar :: si sepet :: si jiwa tenang :: si sederhana :: si baik hati ::
ya Allah!! please show me the way...wishing for the best!!




ya Allah, i'm so grateful for having such a great life...tq Allah

-THE END-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...