Saturday, July 31, 2010

dear diary : SePeT ;)



oh dear,
 i'm missing my SePeT so much..
when will i meet you...

303??
715??
713??
...oh dear...it's not enough...


...missing the full of emotion of you...
...missing the sensitive side of you...
...missing your smile which makes you more sepet...
...missing the stylish appearance of you...
...missing the energetic side of you...
missing the caring part of you...

.................

...oh dear...i miss my sepet so much...

....................................
....................................

...i love umbrealla...
...having lots of umbrealla, makes me feel so calm

...having my umbrealla...
...means...
...i have something to hold to...
...i have something which can protect me in the RaiN...

 
...hope...
...my umbrealla can be with me...
...till my SePeT comes...

...........................................................
............................................................

...still waiting for you, my dear SePeT...
...with my umbrealla...



..THE END...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...