Monday, July 26, 2010

dear diary : pimp my ride ;)


Let's introduce our new family member


...miss MINI S...

the owner, pose with her new baby ;)

congratz to my sis, who will go one step further in her life..another family member who will be the "workaholic" person..heh!! The MINI S, is the reward for her hardworks & being the most genius child...the "bookworm" darl, innocent, dengar kate..hee..all in her..so she deserves it ;) (dina, i'm promoting you, ok!! heh!!)

her fav car is, the real MINI COOPER...she even has the miniature of MINI COOPERs (danish played with it till dh senget skit tayar die..hahahaha)...even paklang had done a survey from his friend for the car's price...RM200K+...oh my dear paklang!! i know u love luxurious car, but..haiya!! we definitely cant afford to have it not even the side mirror ok..hee!! 

the next alternative, MINI S is the right choice..the body quite similar to MINI C...the main character that we're looking for are : "pendek, lebar, mengayap"...no need to explain in detail..just keep it as a secret ok..only me, dina & mama know what were that mean..


with MINI C long time ago..heh!!..(i've realized she loves to pose like that..heh!!)..


sooner, this bluish MINI S will be transformed to be MINI C..very soon!! 

...watch out...

..........................................

...how bout mine..
i've got my baby...getzy (always the best for me..nk menang jugak tu..hahaha)


becos of miss MINI S, my car dianaktirikan...parking kt luar rumah dh skarang...huhuhuhu



no matter how great my getzy is, i've got a dream to own for.....


yeah!! my porsche cayenne s~rules the road!! looks closer to the photo, let me introduce my "mat saleh" driver..heh!!


oh dear, when will i get one...
even before this i called this car as CARRERA..heh!!

...sooner..sooner...

-THE END-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...