Friday, January 29, 2010

dear diary : me, myself & i

i am a daughter, a sister, a granddaughter,
a niece, a cousin, a friend,
a teacher, a student,
a young lady, a grown woman.
i am confident and scared
terrified and excited
i am loving and caring
thoughtful and hopeful
i am sick and tired
i am shy and friendly
i am careful and careless
i am hardworking and determined
i am sensitive and emotional
i am soft and hard
i am listening and sharing
i am alone and silent
i laugh aloud and cry my tears
i smile on the outside and i'm dying on the inside
i listen to others who won't listen to me
i am everything and nothing all at once
i belive in true love but i still couln't find one
i love you as you are
and all i want is for you to love me
is that possible??
-END-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...