Sunday, March 13, 2011

dear diary : being a top chef..heh!!



last weekend, such a memorable one~~

ok, put aside the sweetest part....let's share a story behind it....heh!!  someone asked me to bake a cheesecake (heh..ngengade sungguh) since i've told the one & only "someone" that i've used to bake a cheesecake before...long time ago actually...hahaha

ok ok..i took a challenge...let's test my "top chef" skills...heh!! i pun mcm ngidam cheesecake jugak...since i have the mini oven...why not?



:: misi mencari all the ingredients bermula ::
ditemani "adik2" terchenta ;);) tq all of u ;);)

such a wonderful weekend :: u guys really made my day ;);)

............................


here's the baking process :: fighting cik nadya fighting!!!

the ingredients :: hershey's choc~blew me away sungguh!! :: tq to kak sue for letting me borrowed the bowl & the manual mixer..gigih i godek cheese tu ok...heh!!




the mini cheesecake in the process ;);)

....................................

here's the final one ;);)
*mmg mcm tkde rupa sgt, but the taste, i can tell~not bad at all (siyus prasan)


the best part my "someone" loves it so much ;);) tq sweety!!
my first gift to u ;) really funny cos i've been so gigih to make this one for u...heh!!


the moral of the story is, i can cook actually...hehee
from now on, will develop my cooking skills..more and more
i love to cook but usually only for myself & my family
this is my first, cook for someone...
adik2, my darl (fisya), kak sue :: said that the taste was marvellous...tq tq tq
sgt2 suke ;);)




next mission :: choc cake, perhaps??


tq so much Allah swt
for giving me a chance
my "someone" really the best one..alhamdulillah

and
the mini cheesecake
the unforgettable moment ;);)


-THE END-



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...