Sunday, January 15, 2012

dear diary : ...miss b2b...






i'm counting days (hari2 mcm tu kot..hehe)
6 more days to go, sweetheart ;)

staying alone in here
makes me think too much bout everything
sampai naik tepu juga kpale
risau mcm2 hal

yesterday
rasa sayup sgt2
spending my last weekend as a single darl in here
huhuhuhu


i need mama & asyookkkk
right by my side
cos i need a big hug & wanna share lots of stories with them
cos i know, mama sgt2 suke melayan saye buka balik
kisah saye berkenalan with my cinta hati
saye juga mahukn support & tips2 berumahtangga from mama
rasa cuti sem yg lepas tk cukup sungguh utk saye buat begitu

.......................................

but

hey, jgn dilynkn sgt perasaan tu

cos

i have so many wonderful people surrounds me

& i love them super duper much ;)

hi-tea date with nanna & princess alaia & irfan & asyookkk


dinner date with cik alunku sayang & asyookk saye juga ;)


ladies' nite with my colleagues
*fulll of surprises*

sushi date with my darl, fisya...supersweet moment
+ surprise visit by kak cha & fisya @ desa permai


last submission for me, being miss nadya *wink*



bacholerette party @ tepian pantai
full of surprises by my kesayangans
hukhuk


.....................................................

alhamdulillah
i'm so grateful for having all these wonderful kesayangans
tq beribu2 lemon cos always be there for me

sungguh terharu kerna
terasa diri ini amat disayangi semua
tq tq tq tk terhingga

............................................


3 gadis anggun ini
saya amat2 rindu
sori tk dpt nk berpillowtalk session while i'm still single
huhuhu

....................................

i still need big hugs from both of u
i'm home soon
 ;)


..................................

my sweetheart
i know you can give me love
super duper much of it
you will make me the happiness darl, right??


* nk letak gamba si dia tapi tkde dh gamba baru*
sobsob nye

tkpe, 6 more days, baby
we'll meet
not just as a lover

but


:: the most precious moment ::
two souls become one


love u so much, sayang





-THE END-




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...